EHS PT + CHIRO SERVICES
Chiropractic in Scribner
EHS’s approach to Scribner Chiropractic services
In general, chiropractic care focuses on the chiropractic adjustment or manipulation. This is a very effective, noninvasive approach to restoring motion into joints that are restricted or not moving properly. Joints lose proper range of motion for a number of reasons, including poor neurodevelopment, postural/repetitive stress, emotional stress, and previous injury. When joints do not move properly, they cause dysfunction and a decrease in performance. After the restricted joints are identified, the doctor mobilizes or adjusts those joints, restoring function.
Just a few examples of the types of conditions we treat:
- Low back pain
- Neck pain,
- Herniated disc
- Bulging disc
- Piriformis syndrome
- Pinched nerve pain
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
Chiropractic alone vs. PT + Chiro: Here’s the scoop.
- Strictly performing an adjustment and sending you out the door in 5 minutes is not what we do.
- We combine the chiropractic adjustment of the joints with other proven techniques like Graston, dry needling, and cupping
- Furthermore, the combination of chripractic and physical therapy works together so we can show you how to continue your care long after you’ve graduated from our program.
EHS blends physical therapy and chiropractic care to provide the long-term benefits you want.
The most important combination is that of blending chiropractic care with physical therapy to help enhance the effectiveness of the joint adjustment. We find that this collaboration has far superior results to just the standardjoint manipulation without any corrective exercises to address the problems that caused the pain.
How our chiropractic works in Scribner
2. Complete our patient intake form
- Complete it electronically, save it, and email it back to us at email@example.com.
- Print it, complete it, scan it, and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print it, complete it, and bring it to our office.