EHS PT + CHIRO SERVICES
Physical Therapy Valley
EHS’s approach to Valley Physical Therapy services
We use a reliable assessment process specific for all musculoskeletal problems, including pain in the back, neck and extremities (i.e., shoulder, knee, ankle etc.), as well as issues associated with sciatica, sacroiliac joint pain, arthritis, degenerative disc disease, muscle spasms and intermittent numbness in hands or feet.
Imagine you now have the knowledge and power to control your pain and stiffness and the ability to do your work or daily activities. You will not have to spend months in therapy or have to rely on unnecessary medications, injections, or surgery. Take control of your injury, empower yourself, and get back to the life you love with specific movements and exercises given to you by our McKenzie Certified Physical Therapist.
Just a few examples of the types of areas we treat:
- Back pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder pain
- Rotator cuff pain
- Tennis elbow
- Carpal Tunnel
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Total knee replacement
- Total hip replacement
- We also offer Custom Fitness Programs
PT vs. Surgery: Here’s the scoop.
- The average cost of a lumbar spine surgery can be around $25,000.
- Conservative care like PT or Chiropractic can often fully resolve the problem for less than $1,000.
- Conservative care like PT and Chiropractic are extremely effective with helping people resolve mechanical pain.
- The percentage of low back pain that actually requires surgery is only about 5%.
- The vast majority of mechanical pain, like low back pain, will fully resolve with conservative care like PT and Chiropractic.
EHS is right for you if you aren’t afraid to put in the work.
Physical therapists teach patients how to resolve or manage their condition so that they will achieve long-term health benefits. PTs examine each individual and develop a plan, using specific treatment techniques to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability. The key difference at EHS PT & Chiropractic is the combination of Chiropractic Care with Physical Therapy. This unique combination provides a synergy effect to both disciplines. In addition, PTs work with individuals to prevent the loss of mobility before it occurs by developing fitness- and wellness-oriented programs for healthier and more active lifestyles.
How our physical therapy works in Valley
2. Complete our patient intake form
Simply download our Patient Intake Form, complete it, and get. itback. to us! You can:
3. Commit to your healing process
Physical Therapy and Chiropractic care isn’t a magic pill; it requires you to put in the effort, too!